Monday, April 16

What Happens When Boys Play With Dolls


Ryan tends to be very bossy and domineering with his sister, so we've been trying to teach him to allow her to occasionally pick the games they play instead of making all the decisions himself. I was pleased last week to hear him asking her what she wanted to do and then actually doing it instead of trying to manipulate her into playing what he wants! After a short time I went in to praise him for being unselfish, etc., and I was cracking up at what they were playing. Abby had said she wanted to play with her Beauty and the Beast doll and toys, so they were doing that. But I noticed that Ryan had Belle and she had some of Abby's play rings around her waist. I asked if she was wearing belts, and Ryan informed me that they were in fact her propellers so she could fly around with them like a super hero!

1 comment:

Darcy said...

ROTFL! Great imagination.