Saturday, May 24

Beating and Imitating Granpa


Ryan has really begun to love playing chess. Thankfully I can still usually beat him, but I have no gift for strategy ("I need the man in black!"). Daddy is better than I am, but Ryan was still happy to have a new opponent. He was especially thrilled to beat Granpa the second game they played!


While Granpa was here he had cold cereal one morning (hey, I did cook the other two mornings!) and apparently Ryan thought it was pretty cool that Granpa mixed Life and Cheerios in the same bowl together because now he's doing it too!

1 comment:

a portland granny said...

Ryan sounds like my kind of boy! I love the chatter boxes because they are so interesting to visit with!

You are blessed with your two sweethearts. They are darliing children.

It sounds like Ryan is quite a reader. Good for you for getting him reading so well.

Hope to get to meet them this sumer! and you also. If only the rain would cease!!

Joan