Thursday, July 24

Moving & Merging

Though it's hard to believe, it has been three years today since I began Ryan's blog. I enjoy looking back through the posts and seeing the highlights of the past three years. However, it's been difficult to keep up three blogs, so I have decided to merge them. I have been contemplating this for about a year, and I have finally decided to give it a try. I will continue to post the events of his life, but I'm going to move it to my main blog, Consider it all Joy. I will keep this one up and may occasionally post something, but for the most part, it will just be an archive of the past three years. For those who are only interested in Ryan and not the other goings-on in our family, I will tag all posts specifically about him with Ryan label so they can easily be found on the blog. All your comments and visits have been greatly appreciated!

No comments: