Saturday, October 29

Haircuts

"Buzz Cut"

Last May I convinced Ryan to let me use the clippers while cutting his hair. He is afraid of them, but he let me use them this time since I convinced him the haircut would go much faster. It was going beautifully until he suddenly jerked his head and the clippers cut a big chunk out of the front of his hair. I tried to cover it up, but there was nothing I could do but buzz his whole head. I cried! He didn't look like my baby anymore; he looked so much older!

"Latest Haircut"


Anyway, that was six months ago, and his hair was finally in need of another cut. He freaked out about the clippers again, so I mostly had to use scissors, but at least he got a decent trim. His haircut is far from perfect, but I really prefer him with more rather than less hair. Oh, and he did let me use the clippers on his neck...yippee!

1 comment:

Darcy said...

Oh my gosh Kim!!! I would have cried too!

My mom trims Hannah's bangs, and a time or two ago, Hannah moved! My mom had to cut her bangs a lot shorter than desired to make it look okay since she had moved. LOL. If only they would sit still!