Sunday, July 29

Bus Ride & Playdate

Last week I needed to take the van in for a minor repair (under warranty, thankfully), and friends of ours in the area invited us over for a playdate. We haven't seen them for a couple of months, and the kids were very excited to see Jake. They were even more excited when I told them we would be taking the bus from the service center over to Jake's house!


It's only about a mile, maybe two, but the bus ride took us 20 minutes going and 35 coming back. We had to go to the transit center first and transfer busses and then waiting time. I don't mind the bus once in a while, but it certainly made me grateful for my van! Ryan and Abby, on the other hand, thought the ride was entirely too short!

2 comments:

Darcy said...

LOL....maybe I should try taking the city bus once...it might break Hannah's wish of going to the school up the street whereas she could ride the school bus to school. LOL.

Kim said...

Yeah, or increase her desire for the bus! LOL, to really make her not want to ride the bus she needs to take a real school bus a few times. That's enough torture to put anyone off wanting to ride the school bus! :D