Thursday, November 8

New Style


Ryan really dislikes haircuts, even more than I dislike cutting his hair. For the last couple of cuts, Daddy has taken him with him to get one done at a barber, which was fine with me!


Last Saturday Great Clips opened in our little neighborhood, and they were running a special of $4.99 per cut! So we took advantage of that and got Ryan's hair cut. He was not happy about it. I had to laugh because the stylist did the exact same thing I do when cutting his hair...give him a spray bottle and let him have fun squirting!


He perked up a bit with the spray bottle, and when he saw another little boy getting his hair buzzed, he decided he wanted his hair cut the same way. I told the stylist to leave it a bit longer than the other little boy, but we gave him the cut he wanted. I think it looks very cute on him and makes him look so grown up!

1 comment:

Darcy said...

Oh my gosh! That cut is adorable on him, and you're right, that last pic, he looks older!