Tuesday, October 10

Upcoming Surgeries

Ryan's surgeries are just a week away now. We haven't really talked to him about it for a while, but recently when we've mentioned that Gramie will be coming soon, he has gotten upset and whined that he doesn't want surgery. Apparently, somewhere along the line he associated Gramie's coming with his impending surgery (smart kid), and he knows that if she's coming, surgery is not far off either.

I'm not really thrilled about it either, but I am much more as ease than I was last time around. I know he is in the Lord's hands, and now I have a good idea how he will handle everything, so I feel better prepared. Of course, life (and the Lord) often has a way of surprising me. I'll just have to wait, pray, and see how it goes this time around...hopefully the last time around!

No comments: