Sunday, December 30

Moon Sand


Knowing how much I love Play-Doh, my sister-in-law gave the kids Moon Sand for Christmas (okay, it was from my brother and their two girls too, but we all know who actually chooses, buys, and wraps the stuff!). Wow, what a mess this stuff makes! But the kids loved it, and it kept them entertained for over an hour, so it's hard to complain about a little grit when it occupies them so well. That reminds me, I need to start thinking about a birthday present for my niece...

3 comments:

Darcy said...

ROTFL. I didn't even think about how it was so much like playdough until you mentioned it here. LOL. We bought Hannah a huge pack of Moon Sand and I let them play with it last week one day after Christmas at the nook table. I was so much more at ease with letting them play with the sand than with playdough. The sand is easier to clean up or shall I say less worrisome about sticking in carpet, on clothes, etc. I just vacuumed the mess up. LOL. Got your email...LOL, thanks, I'm totally okay with your post, I was laughing so hard about not even thinkin about it.

Kim said...

Glad I made you laugh!

Yeah, it really wasn't too bad to clean up, though Abby really got it everywhere: clothes, hair, floor, chair, table, etc. :D

Darcy said...

LOL. But with sand, you can just vacuum or sweep it up easily, with playdough...it sticks. LOL.