Wednesday, November 2

CBS is Fun!


I joined a Community Bible Study (CBS) this fall, and it has a fantastic children's program too. They actually teach Bible stories and verses and songs, as well as play games and do fun crafts and activities. Ryan said to me this morning, "I LOVE Bible Study!"

A couple weeks ago I helped out in Abby's classroom, and now Ryan is dying to have me in his class and asks me every week (it's nice to know he wants me around!). When quizzed after class about his Bible story, he was able to tell us the whole story of Joshua and Caleb! It's neat that he is learning so much there. Because we weren't there last week, Ryan didn't know his new memory verse, and the teacher was dumbfounded when he read it to her! I took this picture today of him playing before class actually began...doing one of his favorite activities, playing with trains.

No comments: