Saturday, March 18

The Lord Provides

I am so excited! I got the final missing item needed to begin our homeschooling. I have done research for years now on curricula and homeschooling methods, and about nine months ago I found the curriculum that we are going to use. I used to feel stressed and terrified at the prospect of educating our children, but now I have a plan and a curriculum that I believe will work well for our family (Lord willing). More importantly, I have peace about homeschooling now.

Last year we purchased the printer we needed for printing out the books, and I also purchased some preliminary items and things I thought would be useful for teaching. We hadn't yet purchased the curriculum, and though it is relatively inexpensive at $195, we just kept coming up short for the purchase. Today as I was browsing through a used book store's pathetic homeschool section, I saw an item that piqued my curiosity. As I began reaching for it, instantly I knew what it was and my heart started beating faster. Sure enough it was the entire set of discs for our chosen curriculum, The Robinson Curriculum! Best of all was the price, a mere $15! I said a silent Thank You to the Lord, and promptly went and paid for it. I do have to buy the upgrade disc at a cost of $20, but it is still an enormous savings. Our God is so faithful to provide!

No comments: