Tuesday, December 26

Busy Builder

Daddy helped Ryan put together his Lego truck on Christmas Eve because Ryan was so excited by it that he could hardly stand it! Daddy also put together Abby's easel, though it really wasn't too big of an ordeal.


Since then Daddy has had to go back to work, so I've been the builder. My "free" time has been spent helping build this kind of thing...



and this kind of thing...


Erector set swingset...very cute!

Actually, of all the things Ryan likes me to play with with him, building things are among my favorite. I don't do very well pretending to play with cars that talk or trains that crash, but following a plan and building things is pretty fun!

Ryan is getting better at following instructions, and he helped me tighten the screws and nuts on the Erector set as well as getting me the parts I needed, but it will be a year or so before he can put together something by himself with the Erector set, I think.

No comments: