Monday, December 11

Nativity Sets


We have five nativity sets that we get out at Christmas (sadly, I had to throw away a sixth one that was handmade and had seen better days) and scatter throughout the house. Two of the sets are toys that the kids can play with, a Little People set and a Playmobil set with lots of cute extras. I gave the kids the Little People set last week to play with, and this week I let them play with the Playmobil set. After playing with them for a short time I left them alone, and I was stunned and thrilled that they ended up playing with it for almost four hours today! It's rare for a toy to hold their attention that long and for them to play together so well for so long. Needless to say, I got a few extra things done today, such as these blog posts!

No comments: