Tuesday, December 27

Mommy's Little Helper



This little vaccuum is probably one of the best gifts Gramie ever gave us! Ryan has been a little obsessed with vaccuums for over two years now, and about two years ago Gramie bought him this real working vaccuum. It was a little hard for him to push then (though he tried!), but now he can push it easily. He often helps me by vaccuuming, and he loves it! Today he vaccuumed the kitchen, the dining room, the entry and part of the living room. I had so many other tasks today that I probably wouldn't have got to the vaccuuming myself, so it's so nice to have such a great helper!

2 comments:

Darcy said...

Wow! Send him my way. LOL. He'll make a great helper to his wife someday!

Our vaccuum is too heavy for Hannah to use.

Kim said...

Yeah, our regular vaccuum is too heavy for him still too...some days it's too heavy for me! ;)