Sunday, February 5

Happy Birthday, Ryan!

Though it doesn't seem possible, Ryan is turning four tomorrow. He's grown up so much in the last year. We had a small get-together at our new house on Sunday. Nonna (Ed's mom) came and so did Robin and Jakey (one of Ryan's best friends).



I asked Ryan what kind of cake he wanted for his birthday and what he wanted me to fix for dinner. He chose hot dogs and Cheetos for dinner, and he said he wanted to eat at his little table. So I fixed up their little table with a tablecloth and placecards.



As for the cake, he said he wanted a green delivery truck that said, "Ryan's Delivery." That's what I get for asking! Though this isn't one of my best cakes, Ryan loved it, which is all that matters (at least that's what I keep telling myself).



I helped Abby pick out a gift for Ryan for his birthday, and this little truck is what she chose. She helped me wrap it too. I think it is Ryan's favorite gift that he got, coming in a close second is the remote control car that Nonna gave him. He had a great day with lots of fun gifts. Happy Birthday, Ryan! I love you so much.

1 comment:

Darcy said...

Hot Dogs and Cheetos?? And a Green Delivery Truck cake?? I love it!!!

Gotta love how sweet, innocent, and creative their little minds are at this age.

Happy Birthday Ryan!!!